Sunday, May 20
My top ten
Yesterday my business strategies professor asked us to list the ten "most important things" in our lives, without overthinking. I came up with my first three immediately.
1. friends - building community
2. family - building community
3. being outside, sunshine
Then I had to think for a few seconds.
4. serving God/people - helping
5. self sufficiency - $
Five through eleven slowly came to mind.
7. being useful, accomplishing something significant
8. music, writing, creativity
9. good food
10. telling stories
Can good food be that important? I think it can.
Linking with love: beautiful photos from a well traveled woman