Friday, December 17

Headed home

We're at the airport!  Our two months in Guatemala are almost over.  Together Hannah and I have enough leftover quetzales to buy a little chicken sandwich for lunch.  We're just happy we made it after our shuttle was a half hour late and we got stuck in a classic Guatemalan traffic jam.

Now that we're finished with our trip (with no serious incidents!) I'm looking forward to blogging about our overall experience and how we found Guatemala in terms of safety.  I've also got lots of new photos!  The next week is going to be hectic; I'm taking the GRE on Monday, Dave's arriving on Tuesday, and I have family to see and last minute presents to buy.  But I hope to do a couple of updates every week until after the New Year.   As I've mentioned before, I'm going to continue developing this blog and I'm excited to see what 2011 has in store!




Adios Guatemala!

No comments: