Day 4: bullet your whole day
- 09:00:: shower.
- 09:30:: watch videos of the monster tornado; read news and Facebook posts about Tuscaloosa.
- 10:00:: embark with Shelley on a mission to spend ALL of my accumulated gift cards, no excuses.
- 10:36:: spend $35 gift card at World Market; coffee mug, wine stopper (I don't know if that's what it's called --- that's what I call it), and picnic rug.
- 11:32:: find out I have exactly thirty cents on my two Books-A-Million cards; I am sad.
- 12:00:: try on expensive clothes at The Loft; we wish we could afford them.
- 12:20:: use four Chik-Fil-A coupons courtesy of Shelley's mom; eat a yummy free lunch.
- 12:45:: spend $8 gift card at Aeropastale; card was at least six years old.
- 13:00:: spend $25 gift card at Dillard's; laugh; try on grown up heels.
- 13:00:: buy milk and Magnum ice creams; ooh fancy, imported from England.
- 14:00:: waste time online.
- 15:00:: eat a fancy Magnum ice cream by the pool; listen to a nineteen-year-old boy brag about drinking and failing his golf exam; go inside.
- 16:30:: talk to Dave on Skype; FYI, "I can think of literally --- LIT- trally --- NOTHING that I care less about than this wedding"; congrats, Will and Kate.
- 19:00:: think about cooking dinner; get Chinese take-out instead; it is mediocre.
- 20:00:: watch Michael's last episode on The Office; it's anticlimactic and kinda sad and awkward, like real good-byes.
- 21:00:: think about getting The King's Speech from Redbox; decide not to.
- 22:00:: clean room.
- 23:00:: go to bed.
That wasn't very interesting, was it?
Now that I've had a little break, I've gotta work hard until my last exam on Thursday. Headed to the lakehouse after work to baby-sit Lyra and do some writing.