Friday, May 27

On the road again!

Exhausted from packing for my week road trip, packing for Wyoming, packing for England, for shipping to Europe, for temporary storing, and for long term storing... AGH. However!  I've managed to write some short 30 day challenge posts to keep things alive while I'm traveling north and west. Here's the first one:

Day 9: How important you think education is

If you're well-educated, you'll probably: have more money, have more choices, be left of center politically, get married later (decreasing your chances of divorce), and other good things I can't remember off the top of my head. Education is good, important, and something I've taken for granted. We need good schools if we want productive, well-rounded, and most importantly, happy and healthy citizens. 

On the other hand, "too much" education can mess with your mind. Too many choices can freak you out. I really love this saying (anyone know where it's from?):

"Intelligence [or, lots of education] is like four-wheel drive. It only allows you to get stuck in more remote places." 

I had a great week hanging out with family --- hopefully I'll get a chance to write about that soon. Right now it's time for breakfast and hastily throwing random unpacked items in my car. I'm headed to St. Louis tonight, Minneosota tomorrow, and I should roll into the Tetons sometime next Thursday.

Hope everyone has a good week! 

No comments: