Friday, May 6

Try new things: bangs

I'm done with Auburn University forever!

Also, I got a pretty drastic hair cut yesterday. Finally. I'd been wanting to do something risky with my hair for over a year, but I'd never gotten around to it. So last week I decided I was going to get long dramatic bangs, even though they might look awful and would most definitely require daily upkeep. My motivating thought: if I can live in the Guatemalan jungle for two months, I can experiment with my hair. And now I have long dark trendy bangs!


I took this photo an hour after leaving the salon, and they'll probably never look this respectable again... they were all over the place when I woke up this morning. And I don't know what I'm going to do when I wash my hair.  I guess I should buy a hair dryer and a brush or something?  I'm such a grown up.

Happy Friday!

No comments: